In Chun Eng's words...

Sunday, May 06, 2007

My long lost triplet?

Hahaha... this would be the most interesting topic I've ever posted.

Last night, I was at my friend's place for his 24th birthday party. A group of his friends, all from the Faranatics (a fans' club of Farah, one of the Malaysian Idol 2 finalist), when saw me thought I was Daniel Lee's (Malaysian Idol 2 winner) cousin. At first glance, they thought I was him. So could he be mine and my brother's long lost triplet? Hahaha... XD

But here's the more interesting part. My friend also told me that the father resembles my father as well. So could he actually be my father's twin brother's reincarnation? Yes, it's a known fact. My father WAS a twin himself. I used the word 'WAS' because his elder twin brother apparently unfortunately passed away at the age of 3 due to some unknown illness. That was some 65 years ago. If so, then that guy 'would be' my cousin already.

I have yet to meet that guy. My friend promised to let us meet a long time ago but never did. But it does seem a little scary to have such coincidence.

By the way, being a twin and coming from a family of twins (I have other twin relatives), it was often joked that I would one day have twins as well, since the twin genes are already in my blood. So any girls out there thinking of getting twins? I won't mind selling my sperm.... muahahaha... only joking okay, don't take this too seriously.

But who knows, they could be end up being a pair of a girl and a boy (but that has yet to happen in my family). In that, you don't have to go through the labour pain twice.

:P

Labels: ,

15 Comments:

  • Twins? It is double the pain for the mom. Double the expenses for the dad.

    It is not a worth investment.

    By Blogger BillyTong, at 06 May, 2007 14:41  

  • Double the headache feeding at nite and double the trouble changing diapers.

    Double trouble & double smell too.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 06 May, 2007 14:46  

  • BT: If raising a child is also an investment to you... then you'd better not invest in any. Capital and dividend growth would be too slow for you.

    PC: It seems likely that raising a child is such troublesome to do, you too should consider not having a child of your own. No children, no trouble for you.

    By Blogger Eng, at 07 May, 2007 09:36  

  • billytong & philip: Actually its not really double expenses having twins, its almost the same as having 2 kids one after another. The only additional expenses is if they are born premature and have to stay in hospital. After that they can share clothes, toys and in future even textbooks etc.

    eng: actually twins doesnt run in my family, it only happened with my sisters, haha... maybe you will have twin kids in future though, that would be interesting

    By Blogger Jyrenze, at 07 May, 2007 10:38  

  • hahaha... my bro and I are post-mature babies...

    anyway, about the sharing things, some things can but some things can't... esp textbooks. my bro and I were never in the same class in primary. so sharing is not possible. even in secondary, we couldn't share even when we're in the same class. but cloths, toys etc, yeah... we always share

    By Blogger Eng, at 07 May, 2007 11:10  

  • sell ur sperm??
    tats really interesting man..:P

    yea..i guess there's the good part for the parents if u hav twins becoz u can share their clothings n all..n once for all go tru the trouble of raising 2 extremely notty kids at one go(tats if u r planning to hav 2 kids onli la).

    n then..when they grow up n start working..suddenly u will get two portion of big money(the kids salary) coming into the house at the same time..

    it seems interetsing u know..hmm..i dun mind having twins too..

    but eng..i dont need the sperms..thanks..:D

    By Blogger ashes, at 07 May, 2007 11:46  

  • lol... of course you don't. if you do, then there's some serious problem for you...

    and a few girls has told me that they wish to have only 2 child of their own... a boy and a girl. hopefully they'll all get their wish...

    By Blogger Eng, at 07 May, 2007 13:23  

  • hopefully they'll all get their wish...

    haha..this part sounds really funny u know..its like u r gonna help ALL of them get their wish come true..:P

    argh crap..ash's imagination is getting abit wild here..:P

    bad ash bad ash..*spank* *spank*

    haha..just kiddin mate..

    By Blogger ashes, at 07 May, 2007 14:27  

  • speaking of mates... Ash, since when you actually picked up this from the Aussies?

    and btw, I was only saying that they'll get their wish of only a boy and a girl. cos not everyone will get such wish fulfilled... ya know what I mean?

    and Ash, go update your blog

    By Blogger Eng, at 07 May, 2007 15:03  

  • my sisters were usually in the same class, thank goodness, certain textbooks of certain subjects can share la, depending on the teacher. Of course the problem is when both go to college at the same time, burns a hole in the pocket for sure.

    ash: haha i agree with u, its like eng wants to populate the world with twins !

    By Blogger Jyrenze, at 08 May, 2007 11:22  

  • my father deliberately separate us in primary school... so he has to buy 2 set of textbooks... hehehe... yea college... dun even want to talk abou it...

    hey... if someone wishing to hav twins, I'll gladly help... muahahahaha... but that does not mean I want to make populate the world with twins...ok??!!

    By Blogger Eng, at 08 May, 2007 13:31  

  • hey i didnt know "mate" was a term from aussies..heh..i just liked the word.

    sigh..becoz of the useless wireless at my workplace..really no mood to update blog also..:(

    By Blogger ashes, at 08 May, 2007 23:04  

  • nvm... get a clone of yourself. let him do the work, and you update your blog... hahaha

    By Blogger Eng, at 09 May, 2007 09:18  

  • in another good point of view, that person no need to pregnant 2 times in order to get 2 kids...right? it save a lot of Eng's job...haha!

    By Blogger YSLim, at 09 May, 2007 09:58  

  • my job "-_-? what you mean my job? pls be specific... hahaha

    By Blogger Eng, at 09 May, 2007 10:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home