In Chun Eng's words...

Saturday, January 12, 2008

How was my new year getting?

Not quite sure how I should put it. Smooth or bumpy, I can't really tell. My workload is getting heavier by the day. We now have a few projects running almost simultaneously.

Not sure if it's just me, but when projects come, it'll all come at the same time. Otherwise, nothings. Back in August/September, I was so free in the office that I could leave the moment the clock hits 5.30pm. And my mom would wonder why I'm home early.

But now, late nights are becoming a norm again. Although reaching home at 10, 11 at night is nothing new, but on a consistent basis? Funny she hasn't complained of the late nights. But thankfully enough, there's still play besides work

Christmas and New Year was a period filled with activities.

In late December, my company organised our own badminton tournament. And as always, I lost. Regretted taking part in 2 events, the men's double and mix double. It was such a killer. Was so tired by the end of the day. Mostly so because the mix double event plays in the league format.

Anyway, I looking forward to something in 2008 from my company... getting my hands on SAP. Yes, we're implementing SAP. We already had our pre-Kickoff but it's probably gonna be till June before we can go live with it.

SAP will be a new area my company is venturing into. Even a team has already been set up to manage the implementation and probably future projects for the clients.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • SAP = good $$ future I heard SAP Administrator can had 5 digit /mth income in few years time.

    Not sure how true is it :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 18 January, 2008 00:07  

  • there are many industry that can give you a 5 figure income, not just SAP

    I'm not sure about SAP administrator, but basically I hear, SAP consultants are well paid.

    The software itself is probably around 300-400k. The consultation can go up to 2mil for a small scale implementation.

    By Blogger Eng, at 19 January, 2008 15:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home