In Chun Eng's words...

Friday, October 13, 2006

In memories of my office

Yesterday was my last day in my current office before we move over to the new office in Menara Pan Global. I'll be located at the 20th Floor.

So in memories of it and to treasure the moments I had here, I'm posting some photos to show you how my office looked like (pls mind the mess and emptiness).

1) At the front where the receptionist sits
the company logo













2) My cubicle. This is where I do my work. There would have been more things had I had not packed up.my cubicle














3) The view of the whole department. The red arrow indicates where I sits. The first door on the left leads to my manager's room.my department














4) Some decos. Those decorations has been up since this year's CNY (CNY 2006). It's never been taken off. Some was even left there since before I joined the company which was in Dec 2005.
CNY decorations













Well, I guess this should be enough. I didn't take more photos anyway. And since WP had wanted to see what weapon I'll be using for competition, I've also uploaded the photo as well. See below:

my weapons These are called the 'Double Daggers' or just simply 'Daggers' for short.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home