In Chun Eng's words...

Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button

Nope this is not a review of the movie. Just that this was the movie I watched last night.

It was a rather good and entertaining movie that you should go watch if you have the chance.

Lots of meaningful quotes and there was one I particularly remember and it goes roughly like:

"We're meant to loss the people we care and love, for that's the only way God reminds us to appreciate the people around us."

I can't remember the exact quote, but that was what they meant to say. To always love and appreciate the people around us.

This was quoted during the scene where Benjamin was getting a haircut from an old lady.

So I guess that means less argument with my brother XD
Hahaha...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home