In Chun Eng's words...

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hokkaido: Day 6 - 2009/01/12

So it's finally the last day in Hokkaido, which also a day of only flying. The only place to visit? The airports. First was the Shin-Chitose Airport to Kansai Internation Airport to Changi Airport and finally KLIA. But even before the reaching Shin-Chitose Airport, it's another hour of travelling in the bus.

We were all supposed to gather at the lobby at 5am, after checking out. One group only woke up at 5am, after they wrongly set their alarm.

Finally left Sapporo Grand Hotel at around 5.30am.

The most enlightening thing when checking-in was one of the JAL attendants, the prettiest girl I've seen so far in the 6 days spent in Hokkaido... man, and who says all Japanese women are pretty. sigh!!!

It didn't take long before we boarded the plane and I couldn't believe my luck when I saw the girl again on the plane. Sadly, I don't have a camera. Otherwise, I would have secretly snap a photo of her... but then again, it was a case of mistaken identity.. on my side.

hehehe

I reliased the one on the plane was a different person after I saw her nametag. So that makes 2 of the prettiest... double joy... but on my last day in Japan??!!! Kansai suddenly become kanasai!!!!

But then again, I didn't have enough sleep the night before. So, I was too tired and just fell asleep on the plane.

After about 2 and a half hours of flying, we landed on Kansai Internation Airport, Osaka, just in time for brunch. Brunch was on our own, and we went to a 'chap fan' like stall. Only difference is that we the food are placed on plates for us to choose, instead of scoping it the chinese way.

But the food isn't any special. Probably one of the least satisfying meals I got so far.

Anyway, the were some time left to spare before we gather to fly again. Here, I actually made a blunder. For the past 2 days I've been assigned to hold on to the banner. I've been carrying it around until this point where I left it in the airport, in one of the seats. Only realised after we landed Changi Airport.

Here was also where I bought a bottle of sake to be brought home.

We were in Changi Airport for transit and actually we given 30 minutes to walk around. But after landing, leaving the plane, stepping into the airport, into the loo and out of the loo, it was already about time to go board the next plane, but once at the security check counter, we were told of a delay.. by almost an hour.

Shit... another time wasted. Well, it's not that there were anything I feel worth buying in Changi. So we just sat in Burger King for some fries and drinks.

By then, it was almost 9pm KL time.

By the time I reach KL Sentral it was already about 11.30pm. And when I reach home it was way past midnight. F***... still had to work the next day. Imagine how tired we all were from the flying and transitting.

But no choice. Our MD do not allow any of us to take AL. To think that I actually fell asleep in a meeting... snoring. How embarassing.

Overall, the trip was great but could have been excellent had the there are less time spent in the bus and plane. The best part was of course when we were playing the snows and skiing.

Update: Some of our Japanese partners based in Osaka claimed the banner from the Kansai International Airport lost and found counter and brought it back to Malaysia for us. So grateful for their help... hahaha

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home