In Chun Eng's words...

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hokkaido: Day 1 - 2009/01/07

So it's day 1. Nothing great about it. Just that I get to leave office at 4pm to prepare myself and be in the airport by 7pm.

Left KLIA for Narita Airport, Tokyo onboard flight JL724 at approximately 11pm.

Update:
Along the way, I couldn't sleep much, maybe slept for 30 minutes at most. So I spent my time watching movies, listening to music and played games. I finally got to watch The Mummy 3: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor and Mamma Mia, the musical movie.

If you ask me about the matter of preference, I'd prefered Mamma Mia over High School Musical. At least, there's more proper story line in Mamma Mia while in High School Musical, the movies a little lost in the story line and the songs aren't as catchy as the ones in Mamma Mia.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • i just watched the Mummy 3..
    it doesnt match to what i expected...
    i feel they should put a break abt that movie rather than come out Mummy 4, Mummy 5...


    still havent watch mama mia yet..

    By Blogger YSLim, at 21 January, 2009 21:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home